Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Porterhouse Steak with Red Wine-Peppercorn Jus
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) porterhouse steak (1- to 1 1/4-inches thick)
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns, coarsely crushed (see Cooks' Notes)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon pieces, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 (4-inch) sprigs fresh rosemary
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup medium-bodied dry red wine (such as Chianti, Rioja, or merlot)
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ovenproof 12-inch heavy skillet
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?