Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups torn pieces of sourdough or rustic peasant bread, 1 to 1 1/2 inches wide
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 5 assorted ripe heirloom tomatoes, halved or quartered, depending on size and shape
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved Nioise olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?