Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Mushroom Liver Pate
- 12 ounces portobello or button mushrooms, trimmed and quartered
- ½ medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 4 ounces chicken livers (from two birds), trimmed, rinsed and blotted dry
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon brandy or to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dried bread crumbs, as needed
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?