Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Kale Caesar Slaw
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled
- 14 ounces Tuscan kale or other kale, center stalks removed, thinly sliced crosswise (about 8 cups)
- Tuscan kalealso called , Lacinato, black kale, or dinosaur kalehas long, narrow, bumpy dark-green leaves. You can find it at better supermarkets and at farmers markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?