Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Fried Chicken
- Two 3-pound chickens, cut into 8 pieces each
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- Peanut or vegetable oil, for frying
- 3 cups flour
- 4 eggs, beaten with salt and pepper
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 6 sprigs fresh sage
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled flattened with your hand
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1113kcal (56%)|
|Total Fat 70g (108%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (99%)|
|Cholesterol 522mg (174%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|