Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Chicken, Zucchini and White Bean Ragout
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 cups shredded roast chicken
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces (from 2 medium-size zucchini)
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) white beans, drained
- 1 tablespoons heavy (whipping) cream (optional)
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme, or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and black pepper
- ½ cup pre-shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 262kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|