Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Bread Salad
- ½ loaf day-old crusty bread, such as ciabatta, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 14 oz (400g) small, ripe plum tomatoes, quartered or cut into chunks
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tbsp chopped parsley
- 8 basil leaves, torn into small pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 201kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|