Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Beef Stew
- 3 ounces pancetta, sliced about ¼ inch thick
- 1 medium onion
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup hearty red wine, such as Sangiovese, Zinfandel, or Shiraz
- One 28-ounce can crushed tomatoes in puree
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 715kcal (36%)|
|Total Fat 49g (76%)|
|Saturated Fat 19g (94%)|
|Cholesterol 157mg (52%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|