Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Beans in Summery Tomato Rag
- 1 pounds dried cannellini or Great Northern beans, picked over and rinsed
- 2 pints grape tomatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 3 thyme sprigs
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup
- Accompaniment: crusty bread
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?