Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Bean and Pasta Soup with Rosemary
- 1 cup dried romano or pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup small shell or short tube pasta
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese for garnish
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?