Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Bean Soup with Prosciutto and Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 4 15-ounce cans creamy beans (such as giant white beans, borlotti beans, or cannellini beans), not drained (about 6 cups)
- 6 large garlic cloves, grated or minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 4 large fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage (about 1/4 head)
- High-quality extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Parmigiano-Reggiano wedge, for grating
- 4 thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?