Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Bean Soup with Prosciutto and Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 4 15-ounce cans creamy beans (such as giant white beans, borlotti beans, or cannellini beans), not drained (about 6 cups)
- 6 large garlic cloves, grated or minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 4 large fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage (about ¼ head)
- High-quality extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Parmigiano-Reggiano wedge, for grating
- 4 thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 523kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 2g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 93g|
|Dietary Fiber 21g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|