Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan Bean Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 leek (white and light green parts only), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 large carrot, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 1 stalks celery, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 6 cups 14-ounce cans cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 chicken broth
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?