Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Tuscan-Style Pinto Bean Soup with Kale
- 1 1/3 cups dried pinto or cranberry beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound kale, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 3 or 4 slices of stale or lightly toasted Italian or Ciabatta bread, cut into crouton-size pieces
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?