Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turtle Ice Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves or pieces (6 to 7 ounces),
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 5 whole graham crackers, finely crushed in resealable plastic bag)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pints (4 cups) premium vanilla ice cream, divided
- 5 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?