Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turtle Cake II
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix without pudding
- 14 ounces individually wrapped caramels
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|