Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turnip with Coconut
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida powder
- 2 turnips, quartered and sliced thinly
- 4 fresh turnip leaves, chopped
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|