Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turnip and Sweet Potato Gratin
- Cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 medium turnips, peeled and sliced thinly (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?