Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turnip and Potato Patties
- 1/2 pound turnips, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 6 oz potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp thinly sliced scallion greens
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Grapeseed oil, peanut oil, or canola oil (high smoke point vegetable oils)
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?