Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turnip Soup with Turnip Greens
- None is needed for this soup
- 1 1/2 pounds small turnips (about 1 to 2 inches across), weighed without their greens
- 5 tablespoons butter, in all
- 2 to 3 leeks, white parts only (about 8 ounces), sliced
- 6 branches thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 cups milk
- White or black pepper
- About 2 to 3 cups turnip greens
- Fresh chopped thyme for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?