Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkish Black-Eyed Pea Salad with Pomegranate, Walnuts and Zahtar Dressing
- 2 cups dried black-eyed peas
- 1/2 cup shelled walnuts
- 1 bunch scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice from 3 large lemons
- 4 - 5 teaspoons zahtar (dukkah)
- 1 teaspoon rock salt or sea salt
- freshly crack black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?