Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkish-Spiced Chicken Kebabs with Pomegranate Relish and Tahini Yogurt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 1/4 cups pomegranate seeds
- 2/3 cup shelled unsalted natural pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, each halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 3 pieces
- Warm pita breads
- Special equipment: 4 10- to 12-inch-long metal skewers
- Ingredient info: Greek-style yogurt is sold at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores (such as Trader Joe's and Whole Foods markets) and Greek markets. Tahini (sesame seed paste) is available at some supermarkets and at natural foods stores and Middle Eastern markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?