Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkish-Spiced Chicken Kebabs with Pomegranate Relish and Tahini Yogurt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Baharat Seasoning (click for recipe)
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 1/4 cups pomegranate seeds
- 2/3 cup shelled unsalted natural pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Baharat Seasoning (click for recipe)
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, each halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 3 pieces
- Warm pita breads
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?