Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey with Two Salads
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) white mushrooms trimmed and thinly sliced coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 medium yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 packed cups loose spinach (about 5 ounces) trimmed, well washed and dried 1 pound cooked turkey (1/2 reserved Spice-Rubbed Turkey Breast), thinly sliced, room temperature
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?