Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey steaks with citrus & ginger sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 4 quick-cook turkey breast steaks, weighing about 300g/10oz total
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 oranges , juice of 2 and one peeled and cut into segments
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp clear honey
- 1 pink grapefruit , peeled and cut into segments
- 1 tbsp fresh snipped chives or chopped parsley
- wild or long grain rice and steamed broccoli, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?