Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey and Wild Rice Soup
- Turkey carcass (if you don’t have one, you can use 2 cups of cooked turkey)
- 8 cups water (to make broth; if you don't have a carcass, use 8 cups chicken broth)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2/3 cup raw wild rice
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (only if you are using the carcass to make broth; don’t use if you’re using broth)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|