Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey and Wild Rice Salad
- 1 cup wild rice blend such as Lundbergs
- 1 cup cooked turkey breast chopped
- 1 cup sliced celery (about 2 stalks)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions to taste
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or - cup cranberry sauce to taste
- 1/4 cup light balsamic vinaigrette dressing (or use equal parts olive oil and balsamic vinegar)
- 1/2 cup pecans lightly toasted and coarsely chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?