Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey and Wild Rice Casserole
- 1 cup wild rice
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups diced, cooked turkey
- ½ cup sliced almonds, blanched
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3½ cups turkey or chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 437kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 14g (70%)|
|Cholesterol 108mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|