Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey and Mushroom Risotto
- 8 cups Day-After Turkey Stock (click for recipe)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups assorted fresh mushrooms (preferably wild, but white buttons will do), thinly sliced
- 2 cups arborio or carnaroli rice
- 1 cup shredded leftover turkey meat (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?