Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey and Cornbread Stuffing with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- 5 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 (12 pound) turkey
- vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.1g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|