Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey and Apricot Meatloaf
- 1 cup coarse fresh bread crumbs (from 2 slices white sandwich bread)
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 medium celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pound ground dark-meat turkey
- 1/2 cup dried California apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons water
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?