Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey & tarragon pot pies
- 400g cooked turkey or chicken, torn into chunks
- 100g chestnut mushrooms , quartered
- 100g frozen peas , defrosted
- chicken stock , fresh, cube or concentrate made up to 300ml
- 1 onion , halved and sliced
- 2 sheets of fresh or frozen ready-rolled puff pastry , cut to fit 4 pie dishes
- 1 egg , beated for glazing
- a small bunch tarragon , leaves chopped
- 142ml pot of double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?