Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey & sweet leek pie
- 2 rashers higher-welfare smoked streaky bacon, roughly chopped
- bunch fresh thyme, leaves picked
- olive oil
- 2 kg leeks, washed, trimmed; white end chopped into chunks, green end finely sliced
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 800 g cooked white turkey meat, torn into big chunks
- 2 heaped tablespoons plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 pints organic turkey, chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons crme frache
- 500 g puff pastry
- 12 jarred or vac-packed chesntnuts, roasted and peeled
- 2 sprigs of fresh sage, leaves picked
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?