Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup finely chopped Napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 1½ teaspoons finely minced fresh ginger root
- 2½ teaspoons dark Oriental sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 1-pound package prepared wonton skins
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 71kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|