Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey White Chili
- 1/2 lb white beans, soaked overnight in water, drained
- 3 cups turkey stock
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onions, chopped (divided)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 jalapeo or serrano pepper, stem and most seeds removed, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 4-ounce cans chopped green chilies
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey
- Salt to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon)
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup (loose) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped (or guacamole)
- Chopped tomatoes or salsa
- Corn tortilla chips and/or fresh warmed flour tortillas
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?