Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Thighs, Acorn Squash, and Apples
- 1 pound acorn squash, stemmed, seeded, and cut into 1-inch-thick rings
- ¾ pound large tart cooking apples, such as Granny Smith, cored and cut into ½-inch-thick rings
- 2 turkey thighs (about 2 pounds), skin and excess fat removed
- Salt and freshly ground black or white pepper to taste
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ¼ cup unfiltered apple juice or sweet cider
- 1 tablespoon Calvados
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 363kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 47mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 73g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|