Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Tetrazzini with Cheddar and Parmesan
- 4 cups whole wheat ziti or penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 cups fat-free or low-fat lactose-free milk
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (or additional chicken broth)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups sliced white button mushrooms
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey breast (1/2-inch dice)
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 97.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|