Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Tacos with Cranberry Salsa
- 8-12 corn tortillas
- Butter or vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese, or mild cheddar
- Cooked turkey meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Lettuce, preferably iceberg lettuce, sliced very thin and sprinkled with a little vinegar and salt, about 2 cups
- Avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 an apple, peeled and cored
- Zest of one orange
- Chopped serrano or jalapeno chili to taste (about a half a chili, but taste for desired heat)
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Dash of lime or lemon juice
- Dash of salt
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?