Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Taco Salad
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey breast
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced dill pickles
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package low-fat baked tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|