Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie
- 2 tablespoons EVOO (extra-virgin olive oil)
- 2 pounds ground turkey or chopped leftover turkey
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 4 celery stalks from the heart, chopped
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups turkey or chicken stock
- A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen peas
- 1 very ripe banana, sliced
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?