Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 pound button or cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 lb leftover cooked turkey meat, dark or light meat, roughly chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup leftover turkey gravy (or chicken or turkey stock)
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp of chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dry thyme (important, do not omit)
- 1 cup of sour cream at room temperature (can substitute plain, full-fat yogurt)
- Salt to taste (you will need more salt than you expect)
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb egg noodles, cooked
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?