Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Stock for Gravy
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Turkey neck, tail, gizzard, and heart
- 1 yellow onion, root end trimmed but peel left intact, quartered
- 1 large carrot, scrubbed but not peeled, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 large rib celery including leafy tops, trimmed and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 black peppercorns
- 2 cups canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 5 cups cold water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 48kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|