Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Stew with Root Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 lbs turkey thighs (preferred) or legs (skin on, bone in)
- 1 medium-large yellow onion, peeled and roughly chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 stalks celery, roughly chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 quart chicken, turkey, or vegetable stock (use gluten-free stock if cooking gluten-free)
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, 1/4 inch slices (about 1 1 /4 cups)
- 2-3 medium turnips, peeled, 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium rutabaga, peeled, halved, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence*
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?