Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Stew with Peppers and Mushrooms
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced, abut 2 cups
- 2-4 bell peppers of various colors, sliced thinly
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika or few dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds skinless, boneless turkey thigh or breast, cut into large chunks
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1 14-ounce can of plum tomatoes with juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup plain (full fat is best, anything less will likely curdle*) yogurt
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?