Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Soup with Lemon and Barley
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, grated or minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Juice of a lemon (about 3 to 4 Tbsp)
- Strips of lemon zest, from one lemon*
- 6 cups turkey stock or chicken stock
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup barley (more barley will yield a thicker soup)
- 2 cups chopped leftover turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (can sub with more parsley)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?