Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 turkey carcass, broken into pieces (optional)
- 11½ cups cold water
- 2½ cups leftover turkey stuffing
- 2 cups turkey gravy
- 3 carrots, peeled and thickly sliced
- 3 ribs celery with leaves, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme, crumbled
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 133kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|