Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Sloppy Joes
- 2 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup no-salt-added ketchup
- 7 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 8 hamburger bun, split and toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|