Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Singapore noodles
- 200g rice noodles
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- thumb-sized piece ginger , minced
- 1 red chilli , chopped
- 2 red peppers , deseeded and sliced - plus any vegetables you have left over from Christmas that work in a stir-fry (shredded carrots, peas, mushrooms, etc)
- 200g beansprouts
- 6 spring onions , finely sliced
- 250g/9oz leftover turkey meat, shredded
- 140g leftover ham , diced
- 3 tbsp Madras curry powder or paste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp soy sauce , plus extra to serve
- 2 tsp dry sherry
- sprinkling of sugar
- coriander sprigs and sliced chilli, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?