Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 10 ounces pearl onions
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium leek, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices (white and pale green parts only)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 3 medium carrots, large dice
- 2 medium celery stalks, medium dice
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 pounds cooked turkey meat, cut into large pieces
- 5 cups
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?