Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Turkey Sausage-Spinach Lasagna with Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds hot Italian turkey sausages, casings removed
- Spicy Tomato Sauce (click for recipe)
- 1 15-ounce container ricotta cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 3/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups shredded provolone cheese (about 12 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?